The Dhikala Zone is a popular tourist destination in India because it is managed by government officials and it is necessary to book in advance. The area is known for its dense forests and abundant wildlife, making it a perfect spot for nature lovers to do photography.
The Dhikala Canter Safari and Jeep Safari are the popular activities because it allows visitors to get an up-close look at the wildlife. However, you will need to stay overnight in order to do a jeep safari activity.
There are many reasons to choose the Dhikala 2 night 3 days package. One of the primary reasons is that this tour provides visitors with an opportunity to view a wide variety of wildlife in their natural habitat. This tour also offers ample opportunity for visitors to enjoy the stunning beauty of the Himalayas. Finally, Jim Corbett Safari booking in the Dhikala zone offers a relaxing and enjoyable experience for all who participate.
Jim Corbett Dhikala Night Stay Package Details: 2 Night 3 Days
Surrounded by lush forest and teeming with wildlife, it's the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful natural setting. There are many reasons to do a Dhikala Safari Booking. Chief among them is the opportunity to view water lakes and amazing sunsets. Here are the package details:
1. Dhikala is located in the heart of the jungle and Jim Corbett National Pack Package offers visitors a chance to see animals like tigers, deer, and bears in their natural environment on our top quality 4x4 open Jeep safari in Corbett’s Dhikala zone with a safari guide.
2. Show up at Ramnagar at the pickup area shared by our agent. Park your vehicle. Jump on the safari jeep (Bear Grylls style!).
3. After you reach Dhanghari gate; finish your customs and get your IDs checked. Here your Dhikala tour will begin. It will take 1.5 hr to arrive at your rooms.
4. Subsequent to arriving at Forest Rest Houses (managed by government officials), you will have to check in and rest in a very much delegated room. Take some rest and eat something (any type of meals are excluded).
5. Now, get ready for the safari by 2 pm. It will be 4 hours of wonder.
More About Dhikala
Why choose Jim Corbett booking? Here are five great reasons:
• Dhikala Forest Lodge is located in the heart of the Jim Corbett National Park, providing guests with an unrivalled wilderness experience.
• Our representatives have a lot of experience in booking dhikala tour arrangements. We can help make your stay in Dhikala more comfortable and enjoyable.
• The lodge offers proper accommodations, complete with all the amenities one would expect while enjoying a forest retreat. The staff at Dhikala Forest Lodge is quite friendly and dedicated to providing guests with quality service and hospitality.
• Visitors can also enjoy the sight of lush forests and flowing rivers in the park by simply doing Jim Corbett Dhikala Booking.
• The culinary team at Dhikala Forest Lodge takes great pride in preparing fresh and delicious meals using local ingredients and flavours.
• The availability of rooms can fluctuate depending on the season. If you wait until the last minute, there's a good chance that all the rooms will be taken and you'll have to find somewhere else to stay.
About Dhikala Zone
If you are looking to enjoy the natural surroundings and want to stay close to nature, then the dhikala 2 nights 3 days package is the perfect place for you. The lodge is situated in the heart of Jim Corbett National Park and provides a wonderful opportunity to explore the park's dense forest and wildlife.
Jim Corbett Dhikala Zone is the most famous zone in the Park because it offers a complete jungle experience. The area is thickly forested and there are plenty of animals to see, including tigers. It's also a great place for birdwatching.
Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities at Dhikala, including safaris, nature walks, and a view of the Ramganga River. There's also a rest house and canteen where visitors can relax and take in the stunning scenery. Dhikala is definitely one of the top attractions in Jim Corbett National Park and is well worth a visit if you're touring the area.
The categories of rooms at a forest rest house in Dhikala Zone are as follows: an Annexe, Hutment and Cabin. There is also the New Forest Rest House (NFRH) and Old FRH. These rooms have separate areas for both bathrooms and relaxation with access to common facilities such as dining.
The 7 different wings of the Dhikala Forest Lodge
Old Forest Rest House
Number of Room -05
Number of Rooms - 07
Number of Rooms - 06
Number of Rooms - 06
New Forest Rest House
Number of Rooms - 04
Old Range Quarters
Number of Rooms - 04
Number of BedsÂ - 12
Staying facilities are also available at Bijrani, Gairal, Jhirna and Kanda forest rest houses. The government has increased accommodation in recent years by introducing additional annexes and dormitories. These all forest rest houses have solar electric fencing that keeps the tourists safe.
2- All formalities & permits
3-Â 4x4 well maintained open Jeep
4-Â 2 Jeep Safaris
5-Â Entry fees
6-Â Pick n Drop from Ramnagar
7-Â Drivers camping
1- Any kind of meal
2- Any kind of insuarance
3- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
Terms & Conditions
By booking this deal you areÂ agreeing to the following:
Booking is non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-re-schedulable, non-modifiable.
Please know that we only provide booking arrangements for govt. Forest Rest House is managed & operated by Corbett Tiger Reserve only.
Any complaint or issue about the stay has to be addressed to the management of CTR only.
We are a private organization that deals in providing bookings & safari/tour packages of Jim Corbett. We are not directly affiliated with Corbett National Park by any means.
By booking this deal you are agreeing that you are aware of the type of FRH bookings that are non-luxurious in nature & fully acquired the information about the stay.
The booking is confirmed only after we get a permit issued. Until then consider the booking as confirmation just after making advance is wrong.
Booking confirmation is not guranteed. If booking is not confirmed ie. permit could not be precured, guest can have a full refund or reschedule the tour.
Once booking is confirmed there will be no refund nor cancellation.
We can call up for the other forest rest houses as an available option at the time of issuing permit. That call can be very urgent & rushy. We can ask for other available options of FRH in dhikala zone like Gairal/Sarapduli/Sultan and somtimes forÂ other available dates aswell.Â This is to provide you best available options other than demanded. It is your call to provide other option or cancel the booking at that time & you can have full refund or rechedule.Â
The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the park.
It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the park.. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of an extra mattress.
Extra mattresses will be provided for triple occupancy bookings.
Pets are not allowed in the parkÂ premises.
Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the authority, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the authoriy/managment, the warden/operatorÂ reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
Certain zones/FRH may have different policies for specific times during the year.
Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Rest HouseÂ assets. Guest shall keep theÂ room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
All matters are subjected to Ramnagar Juricdiction only.
Tour Rate List
25% Extra for Child above 5
35% Extra for Adult above 12