1. Information We Collect: Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you:
(a) information that you provide which gives your identification
(b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website either asked from you while registration.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, mail address, contact number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of content, you must provide personally identifiable information while your register on our website.
2. Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you either affect you. Non-personal information can include certain personal information that has been de- identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymously. We collect non-personal information about you from information that is provided by you, either separately or collaborated with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using the website from which you originated or contacted us, the operating system you are using the domain name of your Internet service provider the particular services you visit, the time duration you spent on the website.
POLICY OF THE USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
3. Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is used to maintain the database. In the event of time if you have become a Visitor, the personally identifiable information you submit to us will be used to identify you as a Visitor. We may also use this information to connect to for numerous reasons by providing you promotional information about our products and services or to communicate regarding the services we have served you.
4. Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in various ways, including to help control website traffic, analyze customer demand and trends, carry out needed promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information originally or by adding some more information to it.
2. Other Needed Information
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that "serve up" web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) confirm with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
(a) fulfill a government request;
(b) confirm with the requirements of the law or legal process;
(c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or
(d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
Your calls can be recorded for quality & internal purposes.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate manners to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warranty the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
You may contact us as provided below if:
(b) wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided; or
(c) want to opt-out from receiving future promotional accordance, including emails, from us or our affiliated companies. We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases at the earliest possible time. Please make note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while letting you access different features and services offered on or through our Website.